Today I'll show you The Secret to 40 Shimmer Paint Colors. That beautiful Champagne Shimmer paint adds tons of shimmer to any color that you paint it on (or sponge or dauber). But, did you know that if you are painting an image you can get 40 different colors of Shimmer paint...so you can paint an image stamped on white or vanilla and have some very gorgeous shimmery images! Check this out
You can see the shimmer a bit better when we tilt it a bit to the light...
..and here's a closer look...
Here's the secret to the sauce...place a drop of one of the re-inkers on a clear block, pour a few drops of Champagne Mist Shimmer paint on the drop and mix well...using a paint brush, paint your new shimmer paint color on you image....it's so simple...with one bottle of paint you can create 40 new shimmer paint colors....not need to stock 40 bottles of paint!
The step by step directions are followed by the Supply list where you can order your supplies. If you place an order online & use this month's host code (NY2B74S6) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me (selected by me) for each $50 in product you purchase.
1. Cut Thick Very Vanilla cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Crushed Curry cardstock 4 5/8 X 3 3/8; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 3 1/4 X 4 1/2, stamp 'thank you' (Beautiful Autumn stamp set) in Stazon Saddle Brown ink, put this layer through the Dainty Diamonds embossing folder (#152702); adhere to curry layer with liquid glue.
4. Stamp the maple leaf (Gather Together stamp set) in Stazon Jet Black in on Very Vanilla cardstock twice.
*Drop one drop of Old Olive reinker on a large acrylic block and on the other end drop one drop of Pumpkin Pie reinker. Add several drops of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint to each drop and mix well.
*With a small paint brush color one leaf with Olive and the other with Pumpkin
*When dry, cut out leaves with the corresponding die
*Adhere the Olive leaf directly on card front with glue; adhere the Pumpkin leaf with dimensionals
5. Cut approximately 8" of Embroidered ribbon, tie a bow and adhere to to of leaves with a glue dot.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now!