How to Make A Sweet Little Treat!
August 21, 2020
Today I'm going to show you How to Make A Sweet Little Treat! I'm having such fun playing with all the new toys in the new August-December Mini catalog (we're calling it the Holiday mini for short). Today I'm going to show you how to create a sweet little treat very quickly and easily.
See those awesome leaves made with one of those cute leaf punches (Autumn Punch Pack)---see the close up below:
I'll give you the simple steps to create the treat holder. Following the directions you'll find the supply list--use that to order what you'll need to create it.
If you place an online order using this month's Host Code (VX3RSCVK) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (selected by me) for each $50 in product that you purchase. Also, the month of August is Bonus Coupon cash in month! Those coupons you earned in July can be spent between August 4 and 31st.
1. Using the treat holder die (Little Treats Bundle) and a piece of curry designer series paper (Plaid Tidings)...see how to place the die
Note the tab and slot we will be using when we fold the holder together
2. Fold up the sides of the holder
3. Fold in the 2 side tabs and insert the tab into the slot
Repeat with the other side and this is what the 'box' will look like:
4. Fold up the scalloped ends , pop your treats in the box, and secure with a 6" piece of Embroidered ribbon through the top slots; tie a 9" piece of gold cord (Wonder of the Season combo) in a bow around the base of the embroidered ribbon.
5. Cut a label using the longer label die (Little Treats Bundle dies) from Very Vanilla cardstock
*Stamp verse (Little Treats) in Saddle Brown Stazon
*Punch a leaf from Cajun Craze and Brushed Copper Foil; adhere to label with glue dots
*Add 3 small Artistry Blooms sequins in an approximate triangle.
6. Cut scalloped circle (die from Little Treats) from Crushed Curry cardstock; adhere to treat box front with glue; adhere the label to the circle with dimensionals.
Your treat is ready for giving!
Supplies: this is the list of supplies used above; click on the Shop Now button and you'll be in my store.
155204 Little Treats Bundle
151508 Stazon Saddle Brown ink
153609 Autumn Punch Pack
131199 Crushed Curry cardstock
119684 Cajun Craze cardstock
101650 Very Vanilla cardstock
153527 Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper
153524 Brushed Foil
152477 Artistry Blooms adhesive backed sequins
153554 Embroidered Ribbon
153537 Wonder of the Season (gold cord)
103683 Mini Glue Dots
104430 Stampin' Dimensionals