Loyal Leaves - Easy Quick and Beautiful
July 31, 2020
Today we're creating a card with Loyal Leaves - Easy Quick and Beautiful!
The Loyal Leaves stamp set is really a pretty set with the fine veined leaves and a wonderful size especially for what we are doing today--creating a "designer" type paper background...
This stamp set has several unique greetings that we don't find in our more typical greetings, e.g. Older & Wiser, missing you, You are my Hero.
We're using three greens today that all have some blue in them..Just Jade, Shaded Spruce, and Mint Macaron--they are a wonderful blend of light, medium and dark in shades.
I'll give you the simple steps to create the card. Following the directions you'll find the supply list--use that to order what you'll need to create this card.
If you place an online order using this month's Host Code (VX3RSCVK) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (selected by me) for each $50 in product that you purchase. Also, the month of July is Bonus Days with Stampin'Up! and you'll receive a $5 coupon via email from SU for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. Cut Shaded Spruce cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score on the long side at 5 1/2 (card base).
2. Cut Mint Macaron cardstock 4 1/2 X 3 3/4, adhere to card front with liquid glue and the 4 1/2 lenghtwise on the horizontal.
3. Cut Whisper White cardstock 5 X 3 1/4; stamp randomly as follows until this layer is completely covered with overlapping leaves
*Oval Shaped leaf with pointed ends: Mint Macaron ink
*Fan Shaped leaf (ginko) : Just Jade ink
*Oval shaped leaf with feathery edges: Shaded Spruce ink
4. Cut 2" circle (Layering Circle Dies) from Whisper White cardstock, stamp verse (Good Morning Magnolia) in Versamark ink, sprinkle with Gold embossing powder, heat with Heat Tool until shiny gold. Adhere to card front with liquid glue.
5. Cut approximately 16" Jade gingham ribbon, tie around stamped layer and tie in a knot (secure knot to layer with a glue dot)
6. Adhere 1 large and 2 medium/small Green rhinestones (Holiday Rhinestones) to circle in a rough triangle.
7. Cut 2 pieces of Gold foil 1/2 X 4 3/4; adhere to top and bottom edges of the stamped layer with glue dots; adhere this unit to card front with liquid glue.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store; order your supplies today!