To Color or Not to Color, That is the Question! And the answer is---either is fine. It so happens the evening I was creating this cute card I was pretty tired and so lot's of coloring didn't appeal at that monent...so I designed this cutie without tons of coloring..however, if I were doing it this afternoon---I'd probably pull out all my Blends and go to town coloring.
The fun thing about the line drawings is that you can create really great cards without having to do tons of coloring--just depending on how you feel at that moment.
This stamp set "From All of Us" is really great for sending a group message to someone...however, you can use it even it if is just from you--the Happy Happy Birthday, and Thanks verses are just fine coming from one person...and who won't get a chuckle from these little critters all huddled up together. So have fun either from the group or from just you!
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the supply list so you can order what you need to create this card.
Remember if you place your order online and use this month's host code (H64J4PR9) you will receive $5 in Stampin'Up! products (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order. And who can't find something awesome in the new catalog that you want!
1. Cut Daffodil Delight cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Granny Apple Green cardstock 5 1/4 X 4, adhere to card base with liquid glue.
3. Cut Daffodil Delight cardstock 5 1/8 X 3 7/8:
*Stamp animal grouping in Memento ink on right side; use Wink of Stella on turtle "spots", bird body, flamingo body, and monkey body.
*Stamp tree in Memento ink; color with Dark Granny Apple Green (#154885) and Light Suede Blends.
*Add 2 large and one small Mango Melody Artistry Blooms self-adhesive sequins (see photo).
4. Stamp "We think,,," in Memento ink on Whisper White cardstock; cut out with large circle die (Tasteful Textiles dies); add 3 small Melody sequins to label and adhere to card front with dimensionals.
5. Adhere this layer to card front with liquid glue.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies today!