Today we'll create The Quickest but Most Beautiful Thank You Card! Check it out...
We're creating the focal point by using the Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Papers. This set of papers has 24 different designs...some of them are so beautiful (like the one above) that they need nothing else except a verse to make a gorgeous card....and the background designs (e.g. the stripes) are wonderful color combinations that provide the base for more stamped images. There are 4 of each of the designs which means this pack "packs" a real value punch for card making.
And the new Massive Thanks stamp set--this set has some of those versest that you won't find elsewhere, e.g. "I ususally just send a text but his calls for a card" and "Message on the cover may appear smaller than actual gratitude." This is a wonderful set to have in your stash for just those special occasions.
Remember if you place an online order and use this monthh's Host code (H64J4PR9) you'll receive $5 in Stamin'Up! products (I choose for you) for each $50 in products that you purchase.
1. Cut Bumblebee cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score the long side at 5 1/2 (card base).
2. Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 3 1/2 X 4 3/4; adhere to card base with liquid glue.
3. Cut Bumblebee Rose pattern 3 3/8 X 4 5/8. Note: choose the quadrant of the paper that captures the design that you want for your card front. Adhere to card front with liquid glue.
4. Stamp "little card" and "Massive Thank You" in Memento ink (or other black ink) on Very Vanilla cardstock. Punch out with Everyday Label punch.
5. Punch Gold Foil with Everyday Label punch; cut horizontally with paper snips; adhere each piece to the back of the vanilla punched piece with glue dots so that a slim border of gold shows above and below the vanilla punch out.
6. Adhere this piece to card front with dimensionals...position the label to best accept the focal point of your designer paper.
7. Add three Bumblebee enamel dots to the tag in an approximate triangle.
8. Cut approximately 9" of gold thread (Forever Greenery Combo packs). Tie in a bow and attach to bottom of tag with a glue dot.
Your card is ready for sending.
Supply List: Below is the list of supplies you'll need to create this card--order what you need now: