Today we're going to create The Fastest Beautiful Card You've Ever Made!
With cardstock, a single embossing folder, a sponge and some ink...you can create this card...
We're using the new Dandelion embossing..I'll show you what it looks like alone...it is so wonderful alone that it doesn't need much else to bring it to life. Here's what the folder looks like alone....
Notice the sequins--these are the Artistry Blooms sequins. They are self-adhesive and come in four colors (Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody, and Rich Razzleberry). But don't let those colors limit the way you use these sequins--they blend very well with other colors in the same color family--for example, Mango Melody blends nicely with Daffodill Delight and Crushed Curry....so when you are looking for that perfect accessory--check these out--you'll probably find one that will coordinate.
I'll give you the quick step by step directions below followed by the supply list so you can order what you need to create this card.
Remember if you use this month's host code (H64J4PR9) when you place an online order you'll receive $5 in Stampin'UP! product from me (I choose it) for each $50 in product that you purchase.
We have a new fun Facebook Group called Sandi's Sister Stampers...come join the fun and sharing...Sandi's Sister Stampers
1. Cut 4 1/4 X 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base).
2. Cut Seaside Spray 5 X 3 3/4; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Whisper White cardstock 4 7/8 X 3 5/8; put through the Dandelion embossing folder; sponge Seaside Spray ink lightly over the raised part of the embossing.
4. Adhere this layer to the card front with liquid glue; adhere one large and 2 small Cabana sequins in an approximate triangle.
5. Stamp "Birthday Wishes" in black in (e.g. Stazon) on Seaside Spray; punch with Classic Label punch; adhere to card front with dimensionals.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now: