Today I'll show you how to create Easy and Quick Beautiful Secret Silver Ribbons! Check it out...
Here's a closer look...
Haven't seen these silver ribbons in the catalog? Well, the secret is that it's not really ribbon--it's silver embossing powder! See how straight the sides are...it's super easy to lay a strip (in this card two strips) of Tear and Tape, sprinkle on the powder and heat with the Heat Tool until the powder turns shiny silver! It can be done quickly, easily and it looks professional.
The base of these cards are the Notecards and Envelopes. There are 20 in a pack for $7--a really great deal and makes it easy to start without any cutting or scoring. You can simply start stamping.
The stamp set, Queen Anne's Lace, is brand new in the annual big Stampin'Up! catalog. It's a sweet little set with some terrific greetings that you don't find frequently such as "and I'll be right by your side" and "I know you have the strength to get through this"-check out all the others below.
I'll give you the simple directions to create these cards followed by the list of Supplies you'll need to create this card...remember, if you place your order online using this month's host code (H64J4PR9) you'll receive $5 in STampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you order.
1. Cut Magenta Madness cardstock 3 1/4 X 4 3/4; adhere to Whisper White notecard front with liquid glue.
2. Cut Whisper White cardstock 4 1/8 X 4 5/8; stamp flower in black ink (e.g. Stazon).
3. Stamp flowers in Magenta Madness; add Wink of Stella---be sure to dab only and not drag the brush--dragging will lead to bleeding (especially pinks and reds).
4. Stamp "Hello Friend" in Magenta Madness
5. Lay two parallel strips of Tear and Tape--leave the a bit longer than the cardstock so they can be wrapped around the back;remove paper backing from tape & sprinkle liberally with silver embossing powder, heat with Heat Tool until shiny silver.
6. Add three Magenta enamel dots to card front.
7. Cut approximately 9" of Magenta ribbon, tie in bow and glue dot to flower stem right above the silver ribbon.
8. Adhere stamped layer to card front with liquid glue.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now: