Today we're creating a Quick & Easy Mother's Day Gift Card Holder & Card! Even though we are home more now we are still busy and often find we need to creat a card and/or gift card holder at the last minute.
A friend & fellow stamper shared this design today --really fits the need for a Mother's Day card & gift card holder all in one--so Beverly Corbett-Robbins, thank you!
I'll give you the step by step instructions below followed by the supply list. Order quickly because some of the items will not be available soon.
Remember if you place an online order & use this month's host code N2K4FHDC -- you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product selected by me for you for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. Cut Early Espresso cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, on the long side score at 1 1/2 and 5 1/2. Fold card in half & fold the 1 1/2 section to inside of card.
2. Cut two pieces of designer paper (stripe from Magnolia Lane collection) 1 3/8 X 4 1/8; with liquid glue adhere one to right side of the "inside" (your card front will fold closed & not cover this).
*Cut approximately 16" Petal Pink striped organdy ribbon, fold around card back on the righthand side--centering over designer paper, tie in knot.
*Cut two Whisper White cardstock pieces 3 3/4 X 4; adhere one inside card centered in area not covered by dsp.
3. Adhere the second piece of designer paper to the 1 1/2" folded-in section with liquid glue
*Using a 1" circle punch, punch a half circle in this section
*Add a strip of Tear & Tape (#138995) to each end of the folded-in section on inside:
*Remove the top paper and fold this flap to the inside of the card front-this forms the holder for the gift card.
4. With liquid glue adhere the second piece of white cardstock to the card front
5. Cut designer paper 3 5/8 X 3 7/8; adhere to white layer with liquid glue
6. Punch 2" circle from whisper white cardstock; stamp flower image in Memento ink; color with Dark Petal Pink & Light Old Olive Blend; add Wink of Stella to petals. Adhere 3 small rhinestones around flower in a triangle.
7. Punch circle from Gold Glimmer paper with Starburst punch; adhere to back of white circle with glue dots; adhere this unit to center of card front with liquid glue.
8. Stamp Happy Mother's Day on Pear Pizzazz cardstock, punch out with Classic Label punch; adhere to circle with mini dimensionals.
Your card is ready for Mom! She will Love it!
Supply List: Click on any of the products below & you'll be in my store. Order what you need now: