Today I'm going to show you A Tricky Sticky Tip that was shared with us by one of my stampers, Barbara Howe. Barb, thanks very much for sharing this great tip!
Our tip is used when we create a card by stamping on separate pieces that make a whole picture and then separating them like this...
Here's the neat trick---the 4 pices of cardstock
...are turned to the back side and a couple of pieces of washi tape are used to form one piece (note we don't have washi tape in the catalog--dig out your old supplies--if you really don't have any then use removeable scotch tape)
...then gently pull off the washi tape and adhere to the next layer of cardstock
I'll give you the full directions for creating this card followed by the Supply List...remember if you place an online order using this month's host code N2K4FHDC you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! products selected by me for each $50 of product that you purchases.
1. Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Whisper White cardstock 5 3/8 X 4 1/8, put through Old World Paper folder, adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Basic Black cardstock 4 3/4 X 2 3/8; cut Seaside Spray 2 1/4 X 4 5/8; adhere together with liquid glue.
4. Cut Whisper White cardstock 4 x 2;
*Cut into four 1" pieces
*Adhere 2 strips of washi tape to the backside
*Stamp birds in Memento ink; color with Light/Dark Seaside Spray, Light Shaded Spruce, Light Flirty Flamingo, Light Soft Suede, and Light Daffodil Blends.
*Adhere to Seaside Spray with liquid glue.
*Adhere one of each of the three sizes of rhinestone in an approximate triangle
*Adhere this layer to the black layer with liquid glue
5. Cut approximtely 15" Misty Moonlight twine, wrap around the multilayer and tie in a bow on the front; secure bow with a glue dot.
6. Adhere this unit to card front with dimensionals.
Your card is ready for sending!
SupplyList: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store...order what you need to create this card...2 of these products are available June 3rd (from the new big catalog)--the Old World Paper 3d folder and the twine from Flowers For Every Season ribbon combo: