It's New --Lovely You Stamp Set! Now that most of you have been into your new catalog I thought we'd start having some quick fun with the new sets--just a sneak view before our fantastic catalog debut the weekend of June 12-14 where you'll see many of the new products up close (on zoom!).
I've used the cute little stamp set called Lovely You on this notecard....it's cute, quick, and easy using the Stampin'Up! Notecards and Envelopes as your base. They are quite economical too--there are 20 in a pack for $7.00.
Since these are so easy and quick--stamp up the entire package--tie a few of them with a ribbon and drop off to a friend or neighbor with a cheery tag just to let them know that someone is thinking of them.
Isn't this stamp set useful--with an array of flowers and leaves--you can use ink pads or markers on the stamps--they are red rubber. For this notecard I used ink pads...at the debut I have another card (full sized) that uses the markers on the stamps for coloring...either way---quick and easy.
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the supply list...the stamp set will be available June 3rd at 3PM (the remainder of the supplies are available now).
Remember that the retiring products are only available now while supplies last an many are already out of stock...please check the list now so you won't miss out on items that you wanted but are not available after June 2nd. Download the lists here just to make sure Download Last Chance Products AC (US) 5-26 and Download Last Chance Products JJ (US) (1) 5-26
If you place an online order and use this month's host code (N2K4FHDC) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product that I'll choice just for you for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. Trim off 1/2" from one outer edge of the notecard.
2. Cut Soft Seafoam cardstock 3 1/4 X 4 7/8; adhere inside the notecard with liquid glue (#110755)
3. Alternate stamping the leaf stem (Garden Green ink) and the flower (Flirty Flamingo ink) acroos the edge of the notecard from which you cut the 1/2". Add Wink of Stella to the flowers (# 141897)
4. Stamp verse in black ink (e.g. Stazon Jet Black #101406).
5. Adhere three rhinestones in an approximate triangle.
6. Stamp flower on envelope in the lower right corner in Flirty Flamingo
Your notecard is ready for sending--brighten someone's day--send it now!
Supply List: Click on any of the product images below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies today. (note: Lovely You will be available June 3rd)