Today I'm going to show you Something That Was Just Fun! With all the "distancing" I've been focused on getting things cleaned up and organized....while doing this I found some post it notes that I'd purchased a while ago and forgot about. If you've been looking through the current catalog products that you can earn free during Sale-a-bration you saw the Dinoroar Designer Series Paper
So I created a post-it note holder cover with this paper since we can get it free! Here's what I created...
Is that not just the cutest! I'll give you the directions below to create a holder for 3 X 3 notepads...you can use your Dinoroar paper for tons of variations--it has some really fun designs in those papers.
Remember we only have 5 more days to take advantage of Sale-a-bration. There are 3 product releases to choose your free items from
Release #1 Download 20200103_SAB20-1_en-US
Release #2 Download 20200303_SAB20-2_en-US
Release #3 Download 03.24.20_FLYER_SAB_3RD_RELEASE_US (these are products in the annual catalog)
Remember, if you place an order online and use this month's Host Code (WZ7ARHDN) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase.
Remember, the coordination products are also only available for 5 more days--these coordinate with stamps/punches in the Jan-June mini or the big catalog. Here's the brochure to refresh your memory Download 01.01.20_COORDINATION_FLYER_OOP_Q1_NA
I"ll give you the directions for the postit note holder followed by the supply list so you can order your supplies.
1. Cut Old Olive cardstock 3 X 6 1/2, score the long side at 3 and 3 1/2 (base).
2. Cut Mango Melody at 2 1/2 X 2 1/2; adhere to the base front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Dinoroar Designer Paper (use your favorite) 2 3/8 X 2 3/8; adhere to Melody layer with glue.
4. Die cut dinosaur from Pretty Peacock cardstock; adhere to center with dimensionals; add large rhinestone to dinosaur for an eye.
5. Cut 2 7/8 X 2 7/8 Pretty Peacock and adhere it inside as a base for notepad; place 3 strips of Tear & Tape on the back of your notepad--remove the backing and adhere it to the center of this layer.1.
Isn't that cute as a button--this would bring a smile to anyone--kids and adults--you just look at this cutie and you have to smile.
Supplies: Note---if ordering the Dinoroar DSP as a FREE Sale-a-bration item--use the number #155882. Order your supplies now!