Today we'll create the So Very Vellym #4- the last of our series. This little lovey was designed to mimic a quilt top--with the small squares and appliqued flowers (ours are punched out--much much easier--if you're a quilter you know what I mean!)
This card in our series requires a few more minutes but not as many as you might think...and because each square is 1 X 1"--you can make 16 cards with one 12 X 12 piece of our precious vellum!
If you haven't selected the So Very Vellum as your free gift during Sale-a-bration (for a $50 order) or the Small Bloom punch (another Sale-a-bration selection for $100 purchase) you'll need to hurry because Sale-a-bration ends 3/31 and the So Very Vellum is available as long as supplies last...so hurry hurry!
I"ll give you the directions below and then the Supply List of items you'll need to re-create this cutie.
*Sale-a-bration runs through the end of March. The second release of products brochure can be downloaded here Download 20200303_SAB20-2_en-US
*If you place an online order and use this month's host code (WZ7ARHDN) you'll receive $5 in product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase. products) are also available through March as longDire as supplies last...you can download the brochure here Download 01.01.20_COORDINATION_FLYER_OOP_Q1_NA and Download 12.01.19_CUSTOMER_FLYER_OOP_Q1_NA (1)
1. Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score the long side at 5 1/2 (card base).
2. Cut Basic Black cardstock 3 7/8 X 3 7/8; adhere to upper card front with liquid glue (#110755)
3. Cut Bermuda Bay cardstock 3 5/8 X 3 5/8; adhere to black layer wtih liquid glue.
4. Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 1/2 X 3 1/2; adhere to Bermuda layer with liquid glue.
5. Cut nine 1 X 1" Pool Party So Very Vellum; cut nine 1 X 1" Whisper White cardstock; adhere the vellum to the cardstock with glue dots. Starting with the corner squares--adhere blocks to white layer leaving approximately 1/8" white border showing and about 1/8" between squares.
6. Punch five flowers from Coastal Cabana cardstock with the Small Bloom punch. Using a stylus and piercing mat gently puch down in the center of the flower to raise the petals slightly to enhance the 3D appearance. Add rhinestones and adhere the flowers as shown in the picture with glue dots.
Supply List: Click on any of the images below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies today: