Today we are on to another adventure with So Very Vellum #2. As we mentioned Tuesday So Very Vellum is a free set of lovely embossed vellum in the most beautiful soft spring colors (Soft Seafoam, Pool Party, and Purple Posey). These are so pretty they simply don't need much in the way of embellishment. Case in point...here's #2:
As you can see we've only added a simple greeting medallion and a couple of contrasting flowers--we didn't want to cover up all that luscious embossed vellum. I'll give you the secret of the black shadow behind the Label Me Lovely punched image in the directions below.
The simple directions below are followed by the Supply list--order what you need to create this beautiful card.
*Sale-a-bration runs through the end of March. The second release of products brochure can be downloaded here Download 20200303_SAB20-2_en-US
*If you place an online order and use this month's host code (WZ7ARHDN) you'll receive $5 in product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase. products) are also available through March as long as supplies last...you can download the brochure here Download 01.01.20_COORDINATION_FLYER_OOP_Q1_NA and Download 12.01.19_CUSTOMER_FLYER_OOP_Q1_NA (1)
1. Cut Purple Posy cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Purple Posy So Very Vellum 5 X 3 3/4; adhere to card base with glue dots--place glue dots under the embossed dots to help hide them.
3. Stamp Happy Birthday (Layered with Kindness) in Versamark on Purple Posy cardstock, sprinkle with Shimmery Black embossing powder; heat with Heat tool. Punch image with Label Me Lovey punch.
4. Punch Basic Black cardstock with the same punch, cut down the middle horizontally; spread apart about 1/8" and adhere these pieces to the top and bottom of the Posy punched image. (I know the picture has purple cardstock--you use black)
5. Punch three flower from Gorgeous Grape cardstock with the Small Bloom punch (this too is a freebie for purchasing $100 in product during Sale-a-braton). Using a stylus and piercing mat gently push down in the center of the flower to raise up the petals to assist in the 3d appearance. Add large rhinestones to the flower centers and adhere the finished flowers to the card with glue dots.
Your card is ready for sending.
Here's the Supply list--click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies today: