Today I'm going to show you a cute little card that I'm Just Pleased as Punch about! I created it with no stamping except the greeting...that's right....take a look a this litle cutie:
I created this with the Coordination Product "Pleased as Punch" Designer Series Paper...it's one of those products that doesn't appear in any catalog--but the products "coordinate" with either a product in the Jan-June Mini or the Sale-a-bration catalog....each design in the dsp coordinates with a different punch
Do you know what the problem is? The Coordination products are only avaiable until 3/31--so you don't want to delay getting what you need! The brochures can be downloaded here Download 12.01.19_CUSTOMER_FLYER_OOP_Q1_NA (1) and here Download 01.01.20_COORDINATION_FLYER_OOP_Q1_NA
Before we get the card directions for today...
First, we have a Sandi's Stampers Pinterest Board that you are welcome to look at AND (please) send me a picture of what you are creating so I can post it here Sandi's Stampers Pinterest Board. We want to see what our fellow stampers are creating (send it to [email protected])...please share the link with other stamper!
Second, each week (for at least 4 weeks) I'm creating a series of 6 projects based on a single stamp set--each day for a week (except Sunday) you'll receive a link to that day's project... download the brochure here ... Download Ssso These projects (mostly cards but occasionally I might have a simple 3D project) are designed to be relatively simple without much die cutting. The first series is based on the Abstract Impressions stamp set...don't have it--use something else that you have (or order the set and do the cards when you receive it). Check out the brochure!
1. Cut Thick White Cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base)
2. Cut Old Olive cardstock 3 1/2 X 4; adhere to card front with liquid glue (#110755) & 3 1/2 side at the top.
3. Cut the pink checkered piece of DSP (backside of hearts page) at 3 3/8 X 3 7/8; adhere to Olive layer with liquid glue.
4. Punch four Tulips from the DSP; add Wink of Stella
Take care to punch from left side of paper to the right....
To avoid punching into good images like this..
5. Punching the leaves is best done by first hand cutting those sections; then attaching a post it note
and using it has a handle so be better able to maneuver the small piece in the punch (punch 4 leaves)
6. Adhere tulips & leaves with liquid glue to left side (see pic)
7. Punch 2 small butterflies with Butterfly Duet punch & Calypso Coral cardstock; adhere with glue dots (103683); add rhinestones to their centers.
8. Stamp Get well soon in Stazon Jet Black ink under the image layers
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on the images below and order your supplies today--use this month's host code (WZ7ARHDN) and receive $5 in STampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you purchase!