Tuesday we created a 3 X 3 Notecard and today we're upgrading this design in "Simply" Sandi Stamping #2.
We are using the same stamps and adding a background stamp that re-creates the Daffodil swatch in the background. That swatch stamp is actually from the Dressed to Impress stamp set...I'll give you the simple directions below followed by the Supply list so you can order what you need to create this lovely greeting card. Remember you can change the greeting to anything you currently need.
Soon we will have framelits to coordinate with this stamp set--Stampin'Up is offering 6 new Coordination products because all 6 coordinate with products in the Mini or the Sale-a-bration mini...to see both of these just click on the Catalogs button. These products will be available Feb - March for a limited time and as long as supplies last.
Remember when you are ordering
*This is Sale-a-bration--during Jan-March for each $50 in product you purchase you can select a FREE product from the Sale-a-bration mini. There are some Free items that require a $100 purchase---they are so marked.
*If you place an online order and us this month's Host Code (PD4T2Y4X) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me!
1. Cut 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock; score long side at 4 1/4 (card base); cut 4 1/8 X 5 3/8 Whisper White cardstock---run through the Absolutely Argyle embossing folder and adhere to card base front with liquid glue.
2. Cut Basic Black cardstock 3 1/8 X 3 1/8; adhere in the upper center of card with liquid glue.
3. Cut 3 X 3 Whisper White cardstock; using Jet Black Stazon ink stamp the butterfly on the lower right side; stamps "hugs, prayers, love" in black in the upper left
4. Use the swatch stamp (Dressed to Impress) with Daffodill Delight ink...stamp 2 horizontally near the bottom and over the butterfly and lower part of verse. Stamp once more above these 2 centered between the bottom stamps. This forms a rough triangle.
5. Adhere this stamped piece to the black square with dimensionals.
Your card is completed.
Stop back by on Tuesday to see how we upgrade this full greeting card to add more dimension. But right now..check out the supply list below.
Supply List: Order your supplies now--click on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store: