Today we are tackling the Valentine's gifts...From My Heart ....a gift! We conquered the Valentine on Tuesday (if you missed it..check it out here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2020/01/from-my-heart.html. Now I'm ready to prep for the small gifts...candy, bracelit, or a little tchotchke just to let someone know that I'm thinking of them. Again, I want it to be packaged to look really cute but not take me a long time to create. Remember, this year I'm really trying to stay ahead of the curve for cards and gifts....so here's today's gift box....
Yes, it's the mini Pizza Box---and, we're using the same products we used for the card last Tuesday--this makes it very quick and inexpensive because we already have most of the supplies for creating the gift box.
This pizza boxes come in packs of 8 for only $6---really economical too! And they are food safe--so you can pack with candy or cookies!
I'll give you the quick step by step directions below followed by the Supply List. Order your supplies now so you can get started and have your boxes ready for filling.
*If you place your order online and use this month's Host code (PD4T2Y4X), you'll receive $5 in Stampin'up! product for each $50 in product that you order.
*Drum rolllllll please...you'll also be able to select a free stamp set (or other free items) from the Sale-a-bration mini for each $50 you purchase (excludes shipping/tax). Note: there are some free items that require a $100 purchase--they are noted in the mini catalog
If you don't have a demonstrator and would like copies of the Jan-Jun Mini catalog or the Sale-a-bration mini, contact me and we'll get a copy in your hands.
1. Fold together the mini pizza box (no glue required)
2. Cut 3 1/8 X 3 1/8 Basic Black cardstock; adhere to box top with glue dots. (Use glue dots because the surface of the box is slick and shiny--the glue dot will work like a charm.)
3. Cut Designer paper 3 X 3 and center on the black cardstock with liquid glue.
4. Adhere a red Heart Doily to the box top with liquid glue.
5. Punch a Flamingo heart from the designer paper with the scalloped heart punch; stamp From My Heart in Stazon Jet Black ink. Adhere heart to red doily with liquid glue.
6. Add 2 From My Heart Faceted Gems with glue dots.
Your box is ready for filling and giving!
Supply List: click on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now!