Today we are playing with more new products from the From My Heart Suite. This year one of my ten minute resolutions was to keep ahead of the curve with my card-making.
Why the "ten minute resolution" you ask...it's because that's about I'm long it will take me to break that resolution! Just kidding...I'm really going to give it my best shot! So this means that I'm going to have my Valentine's ready before the end of January--which means that I need to get the stuff I need ordered now so I can work on them pretty soon.
You may wonder how I got that pink heart to shine like that...the secret is that it is punched from the new From My Heart Specialty Designer Paper--that's right...use that new Heart punch with the scalloped edge and just punch it out of the designer paper.
Now the frilly red heart behind it is simply one of the new Heart Doilies that come in a pack of 40 (20 of red and 20 of Flirty Flamingo).
I'm going to give you the directions for this cute card below followed by the Supply List. Click on the Shop Now button or on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store.
*If you place your order online and use this month's Host code (PD4T2Y4X), you'll receive $5 in Stampin'up! product for each $50 in product that you order.
*Drum rolllllll please...you'll also be able to select a free stamp set (or other free items) from the Sale-a-bration mini for each $50 you purchase (excludes shipping/tax). Note: there are some free items that require a $100 purchase--they are noted in the mini catalog
If you don't have a demonstrator and would like copies of the Jan-Jun Mini catalog or the Sale-a-bration mini, contact me and we'll get a copy in your hands.
1. Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock 5 1/2 X 8 1/2; score the long side at 5 1/2 (card base)
2. Cut Real Red cardstock 4 X 5 1/4; adhere to card base front with liquid glue
3. 4. Cut Designer Paper 3 7/8 X 5 1/8; adhere to red layer with liquid glue; add red heart doily with glue.
4. Punch Flamingo heart from Designer paper with the scalloped heart punch; adhere to red doily with liquid glue
5. Stamp Love You Lots with Stazon Jet Black in in the white heart; add 2 From My Heart Faceted Gems with glue dots.
Your Valentine is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on one of the images below and you'll be in my store; order your supplies today.