Today I'll tell you about The Best Gift in the Fastest Wrapping Ever! What would any thoughtful person want that is totally unique and awesome to receive?
A box of handmade cards from YOU!
And what would you enjoy more than giving them that gift but NOT spending a lot of time or money on the wrapping?
You just can't beat giving or receiving handmade cards...the thought and care that goes into them and the receiver will be totally wowed by your thoughtfulness.
I'll give you the steps and measurements below and following that I'll provide you with the supply list. Remember that if you place an online order and use this month's Host code (KZ4ZW9AH), you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase.
Also, do you remember Sandi's Super Santa Sales last year? Well Sandi is having another one soon! Keep watch--the only way you'll be in on the sale is if you are on my Mailing list--I will NOT be posting the sale here on my blog...so if you are not on my mailing list you need to sign up now--click on the button and sign up right now!
1. Cut a piece of designer series paper (Let It Snow) 10 3/4 X 5 3/4, score on the long side at 4 3/8, 4 7/8, 9 1/4, and 9 3/4. Fold on the score lines and insert this like a tube inside the acetate box.
2. Add your cards and envelopes to the box--the number it will hold depends on the number of card layers that each card contains.
3. Cut a 28" piece of red ruched ribbon. Tie around box in a big pretty bow.
4. From the leftover piece of designer paper punch a 1 3/8" scalloped circle; stamp Just For You in Stazon Jet black ink. Punch a 1 1/2" plain circle from Red Glimmer paper (#150427). Adhere the two circles with glue dots. Add 3 red rhinestones.
5. Use your Take a Pick tool and punch a hole in the top. Cut 12" Whisper White Twine and loop through the hole. Tie around the bow.
Your gift is ready for giving!
Supply List: Click on one of the images below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now: