Today we're creating Fast & Easy Treat #4! Now this little treat holder has CUTE written all over it. Those Christmas penguins have an awesome little cousin now. What a fun treat for your teachers and buddies..you'll get so many oooh and aahhhs!
I'll give you the directions for the tags followed by the Supply List. Remember if you place an online order & use this month's Host Code (KZ4ZW9AH) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. From a 5 1/2 X 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock cut the Mini Curvy Keepsake box---note, since this has score lines do not use the Precision Base plate--use the Magnetic platform. Fold on the score lines.
2. Using the small oval (Stiched Shapes dies) cut an oval from Whisper White cardstock. Adhere to front flap of box with about 1/3 extending off the box bottom--cut off that extension with paper snips. Cut a small triangle from Melody Mango cardstock and adhere at top of oval with a glue dot. Adhere 2 large Googly eyes with glue dots
3. Add your treat - close the box folding the other 2 side over the handles.
4. Stamp "Holly Jolly" in Shaded Spruce ink on Whisper White cardstock. Cut out with the tear drop die (Mini curvy keepsake dies). Cut a sprig (die in Mini Curvy Keepsake dies) from Red Glimmer paper; adhere to tag with a glue dot. Add a green rhinestone (Holiday Rhinestones).
5. Cut approximately 12" Whisper White twine, fold in half and loop through top of tag, tie around the handle in a bow.
Your treat is ready for giving! Don't miss the next 2 blog posts to see what other treat's we'll be creating!
Supply List: Click on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies today: