Today we're creating Fast & Easy Treat #3! This little cutie will be a hit with your co-workers, teaches and kids...the little Elfie is quite simple and requires little more than the addition of the tag.
We're still using the Mini Curvy Keepsake die for the base (there's theme here, right). This is a wonderful example of multiple uses of a single die. Many times I hear--I love it but I'm not sure I'd use it more than once. Well, when we finish the 6th post of how to use this cutie, you'll definitely want to add it to your stash.
I'll give you the directions for the tags followed by the Supply List. Remember if you place an online order & use this month's Host Code (KZ4ZW9AH) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you
Sandi's Super Santa Sale has one more day....I will NOT be posting the sale here on my blog...so if you are not on my mailing list you need to sign up now--click on the button and sign up right now
1. From a piece of designer paper (Perfectly Plaid Designer series paper) cut the Mini Curvy Keepsake box---note, since this has score lines do not use the Precision Base plate--use the Magnetic platform. Fold on the score lines.
2. Cut a 1/4 X approximately 2" piece of Basic Black cardstock; cut a small square of Gold Glimmer paper and adhere to middle of the black band. Cut a 1/4 X 1/4" piece of black cardstock and adhere to the center of the Gold Glimmer with a glue dot. Adhere the black band to the middle of one non-handle side of the box with glue dots. Using paper snips trim band to the front flap.
3. Add your treat - close the box folding the other 2 side over the handles.
4. Stamp "Holly Jolly" in Stazon Jet Black ink on Daffodil Delight cardstock. Cut out with the star die (Mini curvy keepsake dies). Cut a sprig (die in Mini Curvy Keepsake dies) from Gold Glimmer paper; adhere to tag with a glue dot.
5. Cut approximately 12" Lovely Lipstick ribbon, fold in half and loop through top of tag, tie around the handle in a bow.
Your treat is ready for giving! Don't miss the next 3 blog posts to see what other treat's we'll be creating!
Supply List: Click on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies today: