Today I'll show you Another Fast Wrap! Tuesday we talked about a super gift for the holidays--a box of your own hand made cards....and we looked at a really quick way that is pretty and quick to wrap them! Today we're going to do another super quick wrap of your hand made cards...this one is a bit fancier...
Again, we're using the acetate card box for the 'box' and we're using the Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper for the 'wrap' inside the acetate card box. All very quick and easy.
Even though it's fancier than the snowmen...it's still very quick and easy...you could make it even faster by using the ornament punch with another piece of the designer paper instead of embossing the ornament image. I love embossing but if you do not...then just use the ornament punch with a contrasting piece of the Brightly Gleaming designer paper instead.
I'll give you the steps and measurements below and following that I'll provide you with the supply list. Remember that if you place an online order and use this month's Host code (KZ4ZW9AH), you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase.
Also, do you remember Sandi's Super Santa Sales last year? Well Sandi is having another one soon! Keep watch--the only way you'll be in on the sale is if you are on my Mailing list--I will NOT be posting the sale here on my blog...so if you are not on my mailing list you need to sign up now--click on the button and sign up right now!
1. Cut a piece of designer series paper (Brightly Gleaming) 10 3/4 X 5 3/4, score on the long side at 4 3/8, 4 7/8, 9 1/4, and 9 3/4. Fold on the score lines and insert this like a tube inside the acetate box.
2. Add your cards and envelopes to the box--the number it will hold depends on the number of card layers that each card contains.
3. Cut a 28" piece of Classic Weave Vanilla Ribbon - says Merry Christmas. Tie around box in a big pretty bow.
4. Use the embossing buddy on a piece of copper foil and Very Vanilla cardstock. Stamp the ornament images (Christmas Gleaming stamp set) in Versamark on each of these papers. Sprinkle the copper foil with copper embossing powder and the Very Vanilla with gold embossing powder. Heat with Heat Tool until shiny and raised.
5. Punch out both with the Gleaming Ornament punch and adhere under the bow with glue dots.
Your gift is ready for giving!
Supply List: Click on one of the images below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now: