Today we'll create a Quick & Easy DIY Treat Bag. The neat thing about this is that you can use any designer paper (so check back in on Friday to see another version) for the holiday or occasion you need. This design is super quick and can be used for candy treats or small gifts for any occasion!
The base treat holder is the 3 X 6 gusseted cello bag--these come in a handy pack of 25 bags and are food safe--great for home baked cookies or brownies!
The wrap is a piece of designer paper and tied with a bow and tag...all can be modified for your own occasion!
I'll give you the directions for this holder-- then order your supplies today and start creating! If you place an online order and use this month's Host code (CWJCVXS7) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1.Cut Monster Bash Designer Series Paper 10 1/2 X 3, score long side at 4, 6, 10. Fold on all the score lines.
2. Cut 2 X 3 Pumpkin Pie cardstock and adhere to the middle 2 X 3 area of the designer paper with glue dots--this is the area the bag will rest on.
3. Add treats or gift to the gusseted cello bag, fold top over and staple shut.
5. Complete wrapping the designer paper around the bag with the 1 1/2 X 3 section folding over the top.
6. Cut approximately 16" Black scalloped edge ribbon, tie around top of bag holding the flap down (tie in bow)
7. Stamp "Eat, Drink, & be Scary" in Stazon Black (#101406) on Pumpkin Pie cardstock. Cut out with die (Ornate Frames dies).
8. Cut 1 1/2 X 1 5/8 Gold Glimmer, round all corners with the Detailed Trio punch. Adhere stamped die cut to top with glue dots.
9. Using Take Your Pick tool, punch hole in top. Thread 12" Whisper White twine through hole and tie around black ribbon.
Your treat is ready for giving!
Supply List: Click on one of the images below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now: