Today's creation is another Quick & Easy DIY Christmas Treat Bag! We're using that beautiful antique Toile Christmas Designer Series Paper--reminiscent of days gone by...after all, don't we always think of the "old" days around the holidays (even though we are in the midst of creating more "old" days!
This little cutie can be used for snacks, small gifts and goodies..again, the base is the 3 X 6 gusseted cello bags that are food safe. The ruched red ribbon just adds that beautiful elegance that is required by this gorgeous designer paper.
Now take a closer look at the sparkle and shine on the evergreen--that is created with the new shimmery crystal effects (used as a glue here) and the Ice Glitter that are new in the Holiday mini. These are truly spectacular additions that set this design apart from the everyday.
I'll give you the directions for this holder-- then order your supplies today and start creating! If you place an online order and use this month's Host code (CWJCVXS7) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1.Cut Toile Christmas Designer Series Paper 10 1/2 X 3, score long side at 4, 6, 10. Fold on all the score lines.
2. Cut 2 X 3 Read Red cardstock and adhere to the middle 2 X 3 area of the designer paper with glue dots--this is the area the bag will rest on.
3. Add treats or gift to the gusseted cello bag, fold top (just for placement purposes)
5. Complete wrapping the designer paper around the bag with the 1 1/2 X 3 section folding over the top.
6. Cut approximately 16" Red Ruched ribbon, tie around top of bag holding the flap down (tie in large knot)
7. Die cut the greenery from Garden Green cardstock. Spread the Shimmery Crystal Effects over the greenery and sprinkle liberally with the Ice Glitter. Set aside to dry.
8. Die cut the small outline pine cone from Early Espresso cardstock. Cut the small detailed overlay from Gold Glimmer paper. Adhere these together with glue dots.
9. Adhere the greenery under the knot with glue dots; adhere the pinecone at the top near the knot with glue dots.
Your treat is ready for giving!
Supply List: Click on one of the images below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now: