This is a gorgeous coordinating group of products that can be used during the holidays and during ...new year. The suite includes 2 stamp sets --one outlines the magnificent roses and greenery (Cling stamp) and the other (photopolymer) can be used to "color" the lined image using the various colors you choose--the flower is separate from the leaves, greenery, pine cones, and berries which means you can color the image in 'no time.'
The winter roses are beautiful for holiday cards as well as just about any other sentiment you need---birthday, sympathy, get well, thinking of you--the list goes on! Below is my first card using this set...it's a very simple card using the single rose stamp and the "Merry Christmas" greeting...see that lovely lattice in the background--it's one of the dies included in this suite. The gold glimmery ribbon coordinates with the Gold Glitter Enamel dots---just a symphony of color, elegance and beauty.
I"ll give you the simple directions for the card below..followed by the supply list....this Christmastime is Here Suite is available November 1st for one month only! You can download the brochure here Download 10.01.19_FLYER_Q4_OOP_US
You can order two ways
*Call 410 836 8016 or email: email@example.com before November 1st to place your Pre-order.
*On November 1st you can place your order online and if you use this month's Host code (CWJCVXS7) and you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. Stamp rose spray on Shimmery white cardstock in Stazon ink (#101406). Using the coordinating photopolymer stamps, color the image with Real Red ink (#147084) for roses, Old Olive Ink (#147090) for the leaves/pine at the top and Mossy Meadow (#147111) for the leaves/pine at the bottom. The berries with no matching stamp are colored with Real Red Stampin'Write marker (#147155)& pine cones are colored with Soft Suede marker (#147158). Add a bit of Wink of Stella (#141897) to the roses and berries.
2. Cut out the image with the coordinating die.
3. Cut the lattice from gold glimmer cardstock
4. On Shimmery White cardstock stamp Merry Christmas in Versamark & sprinkle with Gold embossing powder; heat with heat tool until shiny gold. Die cut with fancy label die. Add 3 Gold Glitter Enamel dots.
5. Tie a bow in 8" Gold Shimmer ribbon and attach to top of label with a glue dot.
6. Cut 4 1/8 X 5 3/8 Mossy Meadow cardstock--using Tufted embossing folder--dry emboss this piece. Cut 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 Mossy Meadow and score the long side at 4 1/4. Adhere dry embossed piece to the card front using liquid glue.
7. Adhere the lattice with a light coat of liquid glue; add the rose piece also using liquid glue. Top off with the verse using dimensionals.
Your card is ready for sending.
Supply List: Below are the supplies used for this card that are not included in the Suite--these can be purchased now. The suite can be pre-ordered by calling 410 836 8016 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.