Another Dazzling Treat Box with lots of Sparkle
September 27, 2019
Today we'll create Another Dazzling Treat Box with Lots of Sparkle. There's real Ice Sparkle on the Pine Boughs...we get that sparkle using the Shimmery Crystal Effects as a glue (it dries non-sticky) and sprinkled with Ice Glitter...it looks just like frosty crystals on the pine trees on a crisp wintry morning.
We used the gold mini-pizza boxes again (we used them Tuesday for a totally different look...if you missed it check it out here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2019/09/the-taller-pine-tree-punch-the-secret-tree-punch-trick.html.
Here's another quick easy gift box--use it for gift cards, candy treats or other small gifts...if you prepare these now you'll really have time to enjoy your holiday season.
I'll give you step by step directions followed by the supply list--order your supplies today and get those boxes created--you'll be so far ahead at Christmas you'll actually enjoy the holiday season.
- Purple Posy Classic Stampin’ Pad (item 150084)
- Purple Posy Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (item 150091)
- 2019–2021 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads (item 150087)
- TUFTED 3D EMBOSSING FOLDER (item 151785)
- CORRUGATED 3D EMBOSSING FOLDER (item 151811)
- LAYERED LEAVES 3D EMBOSSING FOLDER (item 152321)
*The Designer Series Paper sale is going on until September 30th. Download the brochures here Download 09.19_DSP_FLYER_US (1).
*If you place an online order and use this month's Host code (S6BF9NEB) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. Fold the mini pizza box on score lines and assemble
2. Cut large scalloped circle die (Layering Circle dies) from Pear Pizzazz cardstock. Cut plain circle from Brightly Gleaming Designer paper - star design; adhere these together with liquid glue.
3. Cut pine bough (Peaceful Boughts) from Mossy Meadow cardstock. Adhere to circles with liquid glue. Spread Crystal Effects lightly over pine bough then sprinkle with Ice Glitter. Let dry.
4. Cut large and small solid pine cone from Early Expresso cardstock; cut the large and small ovelays from gold glimmer cardstock. Adhere these together with glue dots. Adhere over pine bough with dimensionals.
5. Adhere circle to box top with dimensionals.
6. Cut approximately 9" classic woven ribbon and tie in bow, adhere to top of circle with glue dot.
Your box is ready for giving!
Supply list: Click on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now: