Tuesday we tried a super easy technique and today we're going to try A More Dramatic Highlighting of Dry Embossing. (Remember dry embossing is simply the result of using an embossing folder with your cardstock inside and running through a die cut/Big Shot machine)
Same technique as Tuesday but we're using a slightly deeper color on our sponge...this makes the image pop off the page and take on a beautiful life of it's own.
I'll give you the step by step directions below and following that I'll give you the supply list. Click on the Shop Now button or on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies today.
*Use your Bonus Day coupons in August before they expire 8/30/19
*If you place an online order and use this month's Host Code (BW6M6NHM) you'll receive $5 in STampin'Up! product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. Cut 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base).
2. Cut Rococo Rose cardstock 5 X 3 3/4; adhere to card base with liquid glue
3. Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 4 7/8 X 3 5/8; dry emboss with Country Floral embossing folder.
4. Cut 6" Rococo Scalloped Linen ribbon; adhere to this piece with glue dots. Adhere embossed piece to card front with liquid glue.
5. Stamp Thinking of you in Stazon Jet Black ink on Blushing Bride cardstock and punch out with Timeless Label punch. Adhere to ribbon with glue dots.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: here are the supplies to create this card. Click on one of the images below and you'll be in my store to order the supplies today: