I'm always in a hurry and never enough time so I'm really excited about Quick & Easy Scalloped Note Cards & Envelopes. They give me a quick pretty base with 4 great colors to start with--so I don't have to choose among 50 colors--just 4--that limits my choosing time significantly.
Then the scalloped edge on the note card and on the matching envelope really adds pizzazz to my creation with no effort on my part...so now all I need to do is add a bit of decoration on the front and I'm good to go.
Today I'm using a cute little new stamp and die bundle from the new catalog called Pretty Pavilion.Since the note card is slightly smaller than a regular sized card I chose a couple of the smaller stamps to use....here's the result:
I stamped in Memento ink so I could use my Blend alcohol markers. I love my Blends--the color flows so evenly and brightly...I never have to worry about streaking. And when one marker runs dry (yes, I use them a lot) I only have to purchase one marker and not the Combo.
I'm going to give you the brief directions for this note card followed by the Supply List. You can hit the Shop Now button or click on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store. You can order your supplies to create these cute cards.
*If you place an online order and use this month's Host code (B92RHQRC) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you purchase.
*And in July, for each $50 in product that you purchase you'll receive via email a $5 coupon from Stampin'Up! (shipping & tax are excluded). Be sure your correct email address is in your account (and that I have your currect email address) so that you receive your coupon. You can spend your coupons in August.
1. Cut 2 1/2 X 5 Terra Cotta gingham Designer Series Paper (2019-2021 In Color); adhere to Terra Cotta Tile note card with liquid glue.
2. Cut 2 1/8 X 3 7/8 Shimmery White cardstock; stamp plant (Pretty Pavilion stamp set) images in Memento ink; color with Light Pool Party, Light Crumb Cake, Light Old Olive, and Light Calypso Coral Blend markers.
3. Stamp "Celebrate Your Special Day" in Memento ink on Pool Party cardstock; use banner die (Pavilion dies) to cut out verse; adhere between plants with mini dimensionals.
4. Stamp birds in Memento ink and color with Dark Pool Party Blend; glue this to 2 1/4 X 4 Pool Party cardstock with liquid glue. Adhere unit to card front with dimensionals.
5. Cut 1/2 X 5 Coastal Cabana cardstock and adhere to inside back of the notecard.
You are ready to send the card!
Supply List: Click on one of the images below and order your supplies now: