Today we're creating another great card with Lots of Great Color AND Shine with No Coloring & No Stamping. It's hard to believe you can create this beauty in less than five minutes with no stamping and no coloring...but it's true--here it is:
Today's beauty is created with Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper--this paper set has shiney emobossing on all the fronts of these sheets...it really makes these designs look like Mosaic tile. Additionally the Mosaic 3D folder gives the background a wonderful coordinating image. I'm using the new 3D embossing plate (#149658) and it works beautifully to give you exactly the right height to get the perfect image.
I'll give you all the simple directions to create this lovely and following that will be the Supply List for this card..just click on the Shop Now button or on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store..remember...
*July is Bonus Days--for each $50 in product that you purchase, Stampin'Up! will email you a coupon for $5--you must have your current email address in their system to receive this. You will get to spend these coup0ns in August.
*And if you place your order online and use this month's host code (B92RHQRC) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Daffodil Delight cardstock stock 5 1/2 X 8 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base)
2. Cut Daffofil cardstock 4 1/8 X 5 3/8; dry emboss with the Mosaic 3D embossing folder (use the 3D embossing plate for best results); adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Using the largest stitched circle (Stitched Shapes dies) cut out the rose image from the Mosaic Mood designer paper that you like.
4. Cut 3 1/8 X 3 1 /8 Garden Green cardstock and 3 1/4 X 3 1/4 Basic Black cardtock. Adhere these together with liquid; adhere this unit to back of DSP circle with liquid glue. Adhere this unit to the card front with dimensionals.
5. Using approximately 9" of striped Petal Pink ribbon, tie a bow and adhere to base of the ovals with a glue dot (#103683).
Your card is ready for sending!
Here's the supply list--just click on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store. Order now!