Today we'll be using the Perennial Essence DEsigner Sreies Paper to create an amazing Gift Card. Ever get caught with a really perfect gift, stuff it in a gift bag, and oops! forgot to get a Gift Card (and we definitely want the recipient to know that awesome gift is from me!). Never fear...that Perennial Essence Paper comes to the rescue...this paper has 6 fabulous designs and you can cut just about anywhere on any of them and have a perfect Gift Card design. Here's the one I created:
Remember Tuesday I mentioned how hard it was to make that first cut--well today was not nearly so traumatic...once I had that first cut out of the way I'm ready to cut into every piece. So today I'm using one of the other designs for the Gift Card. One really great supplementary product is the 3 X 3 envelopes available in the catalog...so I don't even have to make my own!
I will give you the step by step directions for creating this lovely simple card and they I'll provide the supply list.
Hit the Shop Now button or click on one of the product images and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now and you can create this card yourself.
Remember, when you place an online order if you use this month's Host Code (9EAGCTMM) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase.
Also, remember if you want to join the new In Color club you must do that before 6/30/19...check out the details here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2019/06/get-the-new-stampinup-in-colors-on-a-budget.html
Directions for card:
1. Cut Shimmery White cardstock 3 X 6, score the long side at 3 (card base)
2. Cut Silver Glimmer cardstock 2 3/4 X 2 3/4, adhere to card base front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Perennial Essence designer paper (pick your favorite pattern) 2 5/8 X 2 5/8; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
4. Using Wink of Stella, highlight the brushstrokes on a few of the flowers (you can't see this in the picture)---this will bring those flowers to life.
5. Cut 'Love' from Sparkle Glimmer paper (die from Well Written die set); adhere to card front with liquid glue.
Your card is complete and ready for attaching to your gift bag--you'll definitely get raves about this one.
Supplies: Click on one of the product images below and order your supplies now to create this beauty: