Today we're creating again with 3 Colored Stampin'Up! Glimmer Paper - Act II! Tuesday we created a gorgeous card using the 3 color Glimmer paper...I just had to do another project using this technique. Today I created a gift card with the colored Glimmer paper and then punched out the Butterflies (Butterfly Duet punch)...look at the results...
This is such a stunning effect--and it looks even better in real life...you have the lovely deep color partnered with the maximum sparkle in the Sparkle Glimmer paper...just a superb effect with little effort.
I'll give you the complete directions below followed by a list of supplies you'll need. Click on the Shop Now button or on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store.
Remember to use this month's host code (9EAGCTMM) when you check out and you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me.
1. Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock 3 X 6, score the long side at 3 (card base)
2. Cut Granny Apple Green cardstock 2 1/2 X 2 1/2; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 3/8 X 2 3/8; stamp for you (Born to Shine stamp set) in Stazon Jet Black ink (see pic for placement).
4. Cut a 3 X 3 Sparkle Glimmer paper; with daubers (use separate one for each color) apply Melan Mambo ink, Pumpkin Pie ink, and Granny Apple Green ink working from left to right.
When you achieve the depth of color is what you like, punch out the butterflies (Butterfly Duet punch). Adhere this to the card front with liquid glue.
5. Add rhinestones to the Butterflies (see picture) (Noble Peacock rhinestones).
Your gift card is ready to attach to your gift!
Supply List: Click on one of the images below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now: