See that perfect circle of flowers---Let Me Show You How to Do That!
It's very simple to get those individual stamped flowers in a perfect circle...we're using the Layering Circle Dies (Item #141705) as a template to stamp on. I'll give you the step by step directions below--you'll be amazed how simple and quick this is.
*The current catalog retires 6/3...many of our favorites are retiring--gone forever. Here's the list from the big catalog Download AC 18-19 Retiring List_US and from the Occasions mini Download OCC 19 Retiring List_US. Place your order now before your favorites are no longer available.
*If you place an online order and use this month's Host code (6AXPWQXE) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock 4 1/4 X 11 (score long side at 5 1/2) (card base); Cut Whisper White cardstock 4 3/16 X 5 7/16 and dry emboss with the Layered Leaves folder. Adhere this layer to the card base with liquid glue.
3. Stamp the small flower (Abstract Impressions) in Lovely Lipstick on the circle. Tip/secret: stamp each flower with the pencil line through the center of the flower---this way each time the flower will be equally above and below the circle. Turn the cardstock to help align the flower on the circle--remember to keep the pencil line coming through the center of the flower.
4. Stamp the small accent flower in Real Red over the top of each above flower. Add Wink of Stella to sparkle it up!
5. Using the small leaf pair stamp randomly in Color Me Clover.
6. Stamp "Best Wishes" (Botanical Bliss) in Stazon Jet Black Ink (#101406) in the center of the wreath.
7. Tie 9" of Silver edged ribbon in a bow and add to wreath bottom with a glue dot.
8. Cut Basic Black cardstock 3 3/8 X 3 3/8; adhere to back of stamped square with liquid glue. Add this unit to card front with liquid glue.
Your card is ready for sending!
Here's the supply list---click on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now: