How to Create a Square Wreath
May 31, 2019
Today I'm going to show you How to Create a Square Wreath.
See how perfectly aligned those flowers are stamped...we're using the Layering Square Framelits as our template. If you remember Tuesday we used the circle framelits--today we're using the square one to keep our square stamping perfectly square. I'll give you the directions to create this card below following by the Supply List. Click on the Shop Now button or on one of the images below to order your supplies now.
*The current catalog retires 6/3...many of our favorites are retiring--gone forever. Here's the list from the big catalog Download AC 18-19 Retiring List_US and from the Occasions mini Download OCC 19 Retiring List_US. Place your order now before your favorites are no longer available.
*If you place an online order and use this month's Host code (9EAGCTMM) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock 4 1/4 X 11 (score long side at 5 1/2) (card base); Cut Whisper White cardstock 4 3/16 X 5 7/16 and dry emboss with the Tufted folder. Adhere this layer to the card base with liquid glue.
2. Cut Shimmery White cardstock 3 1/8 X 3 3/8. Using the square thinlet (1 7/8 outer diameter) placed in the center of this square, draw a light square with a pencil.
3. Stamp the small flower (Abstract Impressions) in Highland Heather on the square. Tip/secret: stamp each flower with the pencil line through the center of the flower---this way each time the flower will be equally above and below the template line. Turn the cardstock to help align the flower on the template--remember to keep the pencil line coming through the center of the flower. Also, I stamped the corner flowers first and then filled in 2 flowers on each side.
Here are the stamps used from this set:
4. Stamp the small accent flower in Gorgeous Grape over the top of each above flower. Add Wink of Stella to sparkle it up!
5. Using the small leaf pair stamp randomly in Shaded Spruce.
6. Stamp "many thanks" (Itty Bitty Greetings) in Stazon Jet Black Ink (#101406) in the center of the wreath.
7. Tie 9" of Silver edged ribbon in a bow and add to wreath bottom with a glue dot.
8. Cut Basic Black cardstock 3 3/8 X 3 3/8; adhere to back of stamped square with liquid glue. Add this unit to card front with liquid glue.
Your card is ready for sending!
Here's the supply list---click on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now: