We're building on the base we created last Tuesday with the triple oval layer is quick and easy alternating the colors. Again, the stamping in the background gives the illusion of designer paper with just simple ink and cardstock. The small splashes of color are the Gala adhesive-backed sequins--no extra adhesive required!
I'll give you the card directions followed by a supply list---click on the Shop Now button or on one of the product images and you'll be in my store--order what you need now.
Remember if you place an order online and use this month's host code (SUV4YE3F) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase (shipping & tax excluded).
1. Cut Highland Heather cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score the long side at 5 1/2 (card base)
2. Cut Highland Heather 4 1/8 X 5 3/8, stamp vine (Hold on to Hope stamp set (#145780) in Gorgeous Grape ink in a circle; adhere to card base with liquid glue.
3. Cut 3 ovals (largest plain and smallest scalloped ovals) from Whisper White cardstock); cut middle scalloped oval from Gorgeous Grape cardstock. Use liquid glue to glue the ovals together and then onto the card front center.
4. Stamp the bunny (Fable Friends stamp set) in Memento ink on white oval; using Light Petal Pink, Light Highlad Heather Blends and Wink of Stella, color the bunny; add adhesive backed sequins to background around bunny.
5. Stamp Happy Easter (You're Inspiring stamp set) in Memento ink on Gorgeous Grape cardstock; punch with Classic Label punch. Use dimensionals to adhere over bunny.
6. Punch bitty flower (Bitty Bloom Punch Pack) from a scrap of Grape cardstock; use glue dot to adhere to bunny's hand; adhere small rhinestone to flower center.
Your card is completed and ready for sending! Make someone's Easter a Happy one when they receive your beautiful thoughtful card.