Today we're going to create a lovely Simple Easter Card with Stampin'Up! Crosses of Hope. I realized that Easter is only two weeks away and I need to get my Easter cards created and mailed out very soon so I needed one that looks lovely but doesn't require a lot of work...so what do you think?
The triple oval layer is quick and easy alternating the colors add a tremendous amount of interest with very little effort. I used the simplistic cross because of the speed of the die cutting and little in the way of intricate cuts. The stamping in the background gives the illusion of designer paper with just simple ink and cardstock.
I'll give you the card directions followed by a supply list---click on the Shop Now button or on one of the product images and you'll be in my store--order what you need now.
Remember if you place an order online and use this month's host code (SUV4YE3F) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase (shipping & tax excluded).
1. Cut Gorgeous Grape cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score the long side at 5 1/2 (card base)
2. Cut Goreous Grape 4 1/8 X 5 3/8, stamp vine (Hold on to Hope stamp set) in Gorgeous Grape ink in a circle; adhere to card base with liquid glue.
3. Cut 3 ovals (largest plain and smallest scalloped ovals) from Whisper White cardstock); cut middle scalloped oval from Gorgeous Grape cardstock. Use liquid glue to glue the ovals together and then onto the card front center.
4. Die cut plain cross (Crosses of Hope dies) from Highland Heather cardstock; use dimensionals to adhere to center of white oval.
5. Stamp Happy Easter (You're Inspiring stamp set) in Gorgeous Grape ink on Whisper White cardstock; punch with Classic Label punch. Use dimensionals to adhere over cross.
6. Punch bitty flower (Bitty Bloom Punch Pack) from a scrap of White cardstock; use glue dot to adhere to cross center; adhere small rhinestone to flower center.
Your card is completed and ready for sending! Make someone's Easter a Happy one when they receive your beautiful thoughtful card.