Today I'll show you how to Create a DIY Mother's Day Treat with Apron Builder Dies by Stampin'Up!.
Monday we created a beautiful Mother's Day card using the Apron Builder dies...today we're using the same dies to create a DIY cute treat holder--you could use this as a gift card holder too! Not only for Mother's Day for for any occasion ---or none at all!
I'll give you the simple directions for this treat holder followed by the supply list--click on the Shop Now button or on one of the product images below and you 'll be in my store....order your supplies while supplies last.
Note: We're losing a ton of our old favs at the end of May--you can still get these beautiful stamp sets guaranteed until May 24th..after that it will be as long as supplies last. If you want the entire list of retiring stamps---you can download them here for the Big Catalog Download AC 18-19 Retiring List_US or here Download AC 18-19 Retiring List_US (1)
*All items on the retiring list are available as long a supplies last (stamp sets only are available through 5/24)!
*If you place your order online and use this month's host code (SUV4YE3F) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $10 in product that you purchase (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Using the Apron die apron Builder die set) cut one apron from Tea Room DSP and 2 from So Saffron cardstock; adhere the DSP apron to the front of one of the cardstock apron cut outs with liquid glue.
2. Cut a neck piece, 2 ties, and a pocket from Crushed Curry cardstock; adhere to DSP apron; punch (Itty Bitty Blooms punches) 2 Pool Party flowers and 2 from Coastal Coastal Cabana (#213297); adhere pearls to centers and adhere to pocket top with glue dots
3. Cut heart from Bermuda Bay cardstock and scissors from gold foil--adhere these to apron front with liquid glue.
4. Cut 3 X 4 from So Saffron cardstock, score all sides at 1". Cut up to next score line on the short sides--see picture; and add Tear and Tape to one outside tab and the middle tab. Fold the untaped end in, then the remaining outside end (removing tape topping and adhere to the untaped end; lastly fold up the middle tab and tape to the outside of the folded tabs. Repeat on other side--this is the treat box.
5. Adhere this box to the inside bottom of the 2 apron pieces; add shred and your treats! You are ready to surprise someone with a quick a cute treat!
Supply list: Click on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now while supplies last: