Mother's Day is quickly approaching so today we're creating a Mother's Day Card with Apron of Love - Stampin'Up! This little stamp set is one that we only have for another few weeks--yes, it is retiring at the end of May. This little cutie can be used for anyone (not just Mom) by omitting the "Mom' stamp and leaving it blank or adding a different phrase....that makes this one of those cards that can be used for multiple occasions!
You see a strip of lovely Designer Series Paper in the background--this is from Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper which is also on the retiring list!
I'll give you the simple directions for this card followed by the supply list--click on the Shop Now button or on one of the product images below and you 'll be in my store....order your supplies while supplies last.
Note: We're losing a ton of our old favs at the end of May--you can still get these beautiful stamp sets guaranteed until May 24th..after that it will be as long as supplies last. If you want the entire list of retiring stamps---you can download them here for the Big Catalog Download AC 18-19 Retiring List_US or here Download AC 18-19 Retiring List_US (1)
*All items on the retiring list are available as long a supplies last (stamp sets only are available through 5/24)!
*If you place your order online and use this month's host code (SUV4YE3F) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $10 in product that you purchase (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Daffodil Delight cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score the long side at 5 1/2 (card base)
2. Cut Daffodil Delight cardstock at 4 1/8 X 5 3/8, dry emboss with the Quilt Top embossing folder; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Designer paper (Tea Room DSP) 2 X 5 3/8; adhere to card front with liquid glue
4. Cut apron (Apron Builder dies) from Calypso Coral sheet (Tea Room DSP; cut strings and neck band from scraps of Calypso Coral cardstock (item #122925); adhere these to back of apron with liquid glue.
5. Cut scalloped pocket from scrap of Whisper White cardstock (#100730); stamp Mom in Stazon; adhere to apron with liquid glue. Adhere apron to card front with dimensionals.
6. Punch small flowers from scraps of Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral cardstock using Itty Bitty blooms punch; adhere small pearls to centers and adhere to pocket top with glue dots.
Your card is complete---now complete someone's day by sending this card with your warm wishes.
Supply List: Click on one of the product images below and order your supplies now;