Here's a great Quick Gift Holder for co-workers, teachers, friends! I used it for Hot Cocoa Mix and a candy cane...but you can use it for any small gift or a small gift card...what makes it so great is that you can make two of them from a single acetate box. That's right, I just cut one into two and I can make two super gifts--love the easy wrapping as well as the inexpensive but awesome acetate box holder!
I'll give you the directions and then the supply list so you can order your supplies today.
*If you place your order online and use this month's Host Code (437B9C7T) you will receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase.
*The Holiday Mini catalog will expires 1/3/18--so order what you need now before products become unavailable.
1. Before opening and assembling the acetate box, cut the box in half at the halfway point on the long side
2. Cut designer paper 2 3/4 X 9 5/8, score on the long side at 1/2, 4 3/4, and 5 1/4. Fold on the score lines and slip inside an acetate box and press paper to box sides.
3. Cut approximately 20" red satin ribbon. Secure on the backside of the box with a glue dot in the middle of the ribbon. Tie a bow in front of the box and secure with a glue dot.
4. Stamp verse (from stamps in punch box) in Garden Green ink on Very Vanilla cardstock; punch out. Punch out the punch shape from Real red cardstock and from Gold Glimmer paper. Cut sideways in the middle of each and secure the pieces to the back of the label with glue dots--by moving the cut pieces slightly up and down from the label you will achieve the double background for your label.
5. Punch a hole in the top of the label with the 1/8" hold punch and thread 12" of Garden Green twine through; attach the label to the bow on the box.
Slip in your gift card or gift certificate and you have an awesome packaged gift ready to give!
Here's the supply list: