Today we're going to dive back in and create a Graceful Glass Desinger Vellum Simple-Elegant II. If you missed Tuesday's design check it out here http://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2018/08/graceful-glass-designer-vellum-simple-elegant.html.
Today's card is using a diamond background design that can be cut to any size. Using Stampin'Up!'s Blends (alcohol markers) on the back of the vellum we keep the coloring soft--if you prefer brighter color--use them on the front of the vellum.
Did you notice that the card front itself is dry embossed with the Tufted embossing folder--this is the same design as printed on the vellum...isn't Stampin'Up! great with all the coordination of designs and colors!
These cards created with the Designer Vellum are so lovely and require such little effort you can easily make over 50 gorgeous cards with a single pack of vellum!
I'll give you the card directions and then the list of supplies you'll need to re-create this card.
During August you'll receive a $5 coupon from Stampin'Up! for each $50 in product that you purchase (coupons can be spent in September)
1. Cut Rich Razzleberry cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score the long side at 5 1/2 (card base); dry emboss the card front with the Tufted embossing folder.
2. Cut a strip of diamond pattern vellum 5 1/2 X 1 5/8; color the back side with Blends: Dark & Light Old Olive, Dark & Light Rich Razzleberry.
3. Cut Whisper White cardstock 5 1/2 X 1 5/8, adhere to back of colored vellum with glue dots (hint: put glue dots under colored areas to hide the dots).
4. Cut Basic Black cardstock 5 1/2 X 1 3/4; adhere to back of white cardstock with liquid glue; adhere this to card front with glue.
5. Cut Whisper White cardstock 1 X2 3/4, stamp Have a Beautiful Birthday in Blackberry Bliss ink; cut dovetails in both ends.
6. Cut Sparkle Glimmer paper 2 X 1 1/8; adhere to back of verse with glue dots; use dimensionals to add this to card front.
Your card is ready for sending!
Here's the supply list. Click on the Shop Now button or on one of the images below and you'll be in my store.