Remarkable You is Retiring!
April 17, 2018
One of our favs Remarkable You is Retiring! I thought it would be fun to focus on some retiring creations in the next few days so we can maximize our use of these products.
Recently Sandi's Stampers held a card SWAP and several swappers used retiring sets (unbeknownst at the time)---so I picked a few that we can use as samples for our review of retiring stamp sets (and other products).
Today's sample was created by Wanda Onafuwa--using the "Remarkable You" stamp set--love her use of the Washi Tape--I never think to grab that when I'm creating...
Looking a bit closer you can also see how she used the Layering Leaves embossing folder to add some interest and dimension to the card.
I'll give you the directions below followed by the list of supplies.
*Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed until 5/27--all other retiring products are here only while supplies last!
*Place your order as soon as possible to have the best chance of having the products available--once they are gone--they won't be back
*If you place your order online (through my store) and you enter this month's Hostess Code (QK6UFZNJ) I will send you $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you purchase.
Here are the directions:
1. Cut Melan Mambo cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 5 1/2; cut 2 X 5 3/8 Melan, run through Layering Leaves embossing folder & adhere to right side of card front with liquid glue.
2. Lay a strip of Pick a Pattern Washi tape along the right side of the card front.
3. Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 7/8 X 2 1/2, stamp flower (Remarkable You) in Archival Black ink, color with Melan Mambo marker and highlight with Wink of Stella
4. Cut Silver foil paper 8 X 2 5/8, adhere the above stamped image to this with glue dots; adhere to card front with liquid glue
5. Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 5/8 X 1, stamp "You are remarkable" in Archival black ink; cut Melan Mambo cardstock 2 3/4 X 1 1/8; adhere the stamped image to this with liquid glue. Adhere this unit to card front with dimensionals.
Your card is complete and ready to mail!
Here's the supply list--shop through my store now to get your supplies: