Another new Stampin'Up! Designer Paper
March 02, 2018
Today we're using another piece from the Eclectic Expressions stamp set to create Another New Stampin'Up! Designer Paper. Check out this birthday card using the Eclectic Expressions stamp set.
If you missed the first new designer paper on Tuesday click here to check it out http://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2018/02/gorgeous-stampinup-designer-paper.html
By using the circle stamp and creating a triangle of solid circles in 3 colors--we've created a really bubbly celebration of colors--a terrific birthday card for anyone--kids, teens, guys, gals...office mates...everyone will enjoy this lively card. It's so easy and you can use your own trio of favorite colors to create the background.
The really fun part is that this stamp set is free--it's one of the Sale-a-bration freebies you can select for a purchase of $50 dollars. Plus if you earn 4 freebies from Stampin'Up!, you'll receive a fun reward from me (as many as you want). The reward is a box of really nice chocolate plus a $5 gift certificate.
And if you place your order online in my store and use this month's Host code (ZA6YXWHN), you will receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you purchase.
Here are the directions for creating this card:
1. Cut Calypso Coral cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base)
2. Cut 4 7/8 X3 5/8 Shimmery White cardstock. Using the circle shape (Eclectic Expressions stamp set), stamp random circles in Calypso Coral ink--leave ample space between these circles. Then stamp overlapping circles in Lemon Lime Twist ink, followed by circles in Bermuda Bay--these 3 colors should form a triangle of circles.
3.Cut 5 X 3 3/4 Lemon Lime Twist cardstock. Adhere under Shimmery stamped piece with liquid glue.
4. Cut 16" piece of Bermuda Bay 1/8" ribbon (Shimmery Ribbon Combo - another Sale-a-bration freebie), tie around the above unit in a knot. Adhere this unit to the card base with liquid glue.
5. Cut Lemon Lime Twist cardstock 7/8 X 3; stamp "Happy Birthday" (Eclectic Expressions stamp set) in Basic Black Archival ink; adhere 2 adhesive backed sequins.
6. Cut Gold Glimmer paper 1 X 2 3/4; adhere under above piece with glue dots. Adhere this to the right of the ribbon knot with dimensionals.
Your card is ready for sending!
Here's the supply list--order your supplies through my store by hitting the Shop Now button or by clicking on one of the below images: