Another Gorgeous Simple Easter Card
March 16, 2018
Today we're going to explore Another Gorgeous Simple Easter Card!
We are using many of the same products we used for the "glueless" card on Tuesday---if you missed it check it out here http://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2018/03/the-secret-to-gluing-without-glue-for-an-easter-card.html
This card was created with Elegant Eggplant (cardstock & ink) which does not show up well in the photo--you can use any color you like for that layer and the ink. We are still going glueless on the cross assembly by using the adhesive sheets. We are using liquid glue between the card layers today (no foil and no glimmer there so liquid glue works fine...unless you are a whiner about sticky fingers--you can still use glue dots if you want!)
Following the card directions I'll give you the supply list to purchase the supplies you need through my store by clicking on the Shop Now button or on one of the product images below. Remember
*Sale-a-bration ends 3/31/18--so you need to place your orders (for each $50 you purchase you select a free SAB item from the SAB mini which you can download here (3rd release) Download 03.15.18_FLYER_3RD_RELEASE_SAB_US
and this was the second release Download 20180216_SAB18-2_en-US
*For every 4 SAB freebies you earn from SU--you'll receive a reward from me (box of chocolates + $5 gift certificate)---there's no limit for the number you can earn.
*If you use this months Host code when you shop online (ZA6YXWHN) you will also receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me!
1. Cut Shimmery White cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base)
2. Cut Elegant Eggplant cardstock 5 X 3 3/4; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Shimmery White cardstock 4 7/8 X 3 5/8; adhere to eggplant layer with glue stamp background (Graceful Garden) in Elegant Eggplant ink. Stamp Happy Easter (You're Inspiring) in Elegant Eggplant ink at the bottom center.
4. Cut solid cross (Crosses of Hope thinlets) from Shimmery White cardstock
5. Cut Adhesive Sheet the size of the intricate cross die; remove topping (has printed writing) & adhere to back of silver glimmer paper. Using intricate die (& Precision Base plate) cut out cross overlay--run die back & forth 3-4 times to assure good cut. (Using the Big Shot Die Brush) helps remove cut out bits. Remove remainder of backing from adhesive sheet & adhere to solid cross pressing firmly to attach.
6. Attach cross to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Your card is ready to send!
Here is the supply list--click on the Shop Now button or on one of the images below to be in my store: