Super Quick Valentine's Gift Box
February 09, 2018
I just finished a Super Quick Valentine's Gift Box that coordinates really well with that Valentine we created on Tuesday (scroll down to see it). Look at this!
I used the Mini Pizza Boxes (yes, they are still available on the Carry Over list from the Holiday mini). I used the same Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper for the box that I used for the Valentine card. There are so many great designs in that pack and they all blend and coordinate with each other. I actually used the "back" side on one of the designs for this box...this is the side without the gold foil embedded.
I'll give you the directions below--keep these because the dimensions can be used with any Designer Series Papers for any occasion.
Following the directions is the supply list--click on any of the item pictures or the Shop Now button and you'll be in my store. Remember to use this month's Host (PUKPWHXA) when you check out and you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you purchase. You'll also be able to select a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration mini catalog for each $50 in product that you purchase. (Remember too that for each 4 Freebies you earn from SU--you'll receive a bonus reward from me--a box of chocolates and a $5 coupon)
Here are the directions:
1. Fold the mini Pizza Box together--it doesn't require any adhesive.
2. Cut your favorite Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper 3 1/4 X 3 1/4; adhere to top of pizza box with liquid glue (#110755).
3. Cut 4 pieces of matching designer paper 7/8 x 3 1/4; adhere these to the sides of the box with liquid glue.
4. Cut a heart from a coordinating paper with the large heart in the Sure Do Love You thinlets; cut a small heart from gold glimmer paper with one of the small heart dies in the set. Layer these to the top center of the box with liquid glue. (Note: now is the time to fill your box with chocolates, jewelry, or other treats)
5. Cut 22" pink tinsel trim and tie around box with the bow centering the hearts.
Your box is ready for giving!
Here's the supply list: