Ooooh, my goodness, the new Sale-a-bration Free items inclue Stampin'Up!'s Most Gorgeous New Designer Series Paper! It is very difficult for me to photograph the foil embedded in the paper...but you'll see the outlines the flowers/leaves are all copper foil.
There are 4 fantastic designs (3 of each) in the Springtime Foil Specialty Designer Series Paper---the floral (in the card), scattered dots, leafy branches, stripes....what a great new Free Sale-a-bration selection (purchase $50 in product and select your FREEBIE).
It's so wonderful all by itself I had a hard time doing anything but adhering it to the card front....then I thought about the new Stampin' Blends...the new alcohol markers and what a great surface this designer paper would be for coloring...check out this card:
I'll give you the simple directions for this card below followed by the supply list. You can get to my store by hitting the Sh0p Now button or clicking on one of the images below. If you use this month's Host code (PUKPWHXA) when you check out, I'll send you $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you purchase.
Here are the directions:
1. Cut 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 thick Whisper White cardstock, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base)
2. Cut 4 1/2 X 3 1/4 Copper Foil
3. Cut 4 3/8 X 3 1/8 Springtime Foil Specialty Designer Series Paper; adhere to Copper Foil with glue dots.
4. Cut 18" Copper Trim around this unit; adhere this unit to card front using glue dots
5. Stamp "happy birthday" (Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set) in Versamrak on Whisper White cardstock, sprinkle with Copper Embossing powder; heat with Heat Tool until shiny bright. Punch out with Classic Label Punch. Adhere over copper trim with dimensionals (#104430)
Here's the supply list: