Whether You Like to or Not, this is AWESOME!
January 30, 2018
Whether you like to or not, this is AWESOME! If you like to color, great--you'll love this. If you don't like to color, great--you'll love this...check it out
And here's the color close-up...cna you see the Wink of Stella (tough to capture!)
No, it's not a new stamp set, although I'd buy it if it were available...this gorgeous flower is from the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper...here's the sheet from that set that I used:
All you need to do is attach it to your cardstock and you have a quite memorable card--colored or in black and white! I simply used my handy dandy paper snips to trim out this flower and for the colored version I used the new Stampin'Blends. I do love to color so this was a trip to paradise for me--a huge area to just go wild and color to my hearts content!
I'll give you the dimensions & instructions below...use the Shop now button (or click on a product image below) and order your supplies today. Remember...
Sale-a-bration is on...so for each $50 in product that you purchase you can select a free item from the Sale-a-bration catalog (and for each 4 you receive from Stampin'Up! you'll get a bonus from me!
And, if you use this month's Host code (AP6EUNFH) when you check out, you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me for each $50 you purchase in product!
Here are the directions:
1. Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score the long side at 5 1/2 (card base)
2. Cut Basic Black cardstock 4 X 5 1/4; adhere to card base front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 7/8 X 5 1/8; Stamp "Just a Note" (Flourishing Phrases stamp set) in Archival Black in in lower right corner).
4. Dry emboss this piece with the Quilt Top embossing folder and adhere to black cardstock with liquid glue.
5. Cut out the flower image from the designer paper with Paper Snips...if you are NOT coloring, adhere this to the card front with liquid glue and add a large rhinestone to the flower center. If you are coloring, place the flower on a scrap paper and color with the Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Stampin'Blends; adhere to card front with liquid glue. Color the red flower with Wink of Stella.
Your card is completed!
Here are the supplies you'll need...just click on one of the images below and you'll be in my store!