I'm so excited but I want to give you One More Quick One before the New Occasions Mini!
We talked last time about the importance of letting people know that we are grateful--so this one is fast and easy... and you can apply the measurements to any of your Designer Series Papers...so keep these measurements--they are very fast and easy.
Following the directions is the Supply List--all these supplies are in the Annual Catalog since the Holiday mini is gone today at midnight! Order what you need from my Store (Hit the Shop Now button or click on one of the product images below--you'll be in my store. Remember to use the January Host Code (AP6EUNFH) to receive a $5 gift from me for each &50 in product that you purchase.
Here we go:
1. Cut 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 Pool Party cardstock, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base)
2. Cut Tranquil Tide 4 1/2 X 3 1/4; adhere to card front with multipurpose liquid glue.
3. Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 1/8 X 4 3/8; adhere to Tranquil Tide with liquid glue
4. Cut Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper (I used floral pattern) 3 X 4 1/4--adhere to Whisper White layer with glue.
5. Adhere 2 small Faceted Gold Gems to 2 of the flower centers.
6. Stamp "A Little Thanks" on Crushed Curry cardstock with Archival Basic Black ink; punch out with the Classic Label Punch. Adhere to card front with mini Stampin' Dimensionals.
You are finished--I told you it was quick and easy.
Here are the supplies--order what you need from my store using the Shop Now button or click on one of the below images.