Today I'm going to show you How to Simply Add Tons of Shine! It's so simple you'll wonder why you didn't try it before.
See all those beautiful shiny Gold Glitter Flakes? Those are a new item in the Occasions Mini catalog---it is so easy to apply them to a project---I used the Tear and Tape adhesive. There's no messy glue or waiting for the adhesive to dry...it's quick and simple. I actually used 2 rows of tape to make it double wide...it's easy to use when you want a diagonal line of shine too. The options are endless.
The directions for this simply shiny card are provided below along with the supply list. Order what you need now from my store (hit the Shop Now button) and remembe
1. Sale-a-bration is ongoing through 3/31/18--for each $50 you purchase you select a free item from the Sale-a-bration mini
2. If you purchase online and use this month's Host code (AP6EUNFH) when you check out, you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase. AND, when you earn 4 Stampin'Up! freebies between now and 3/31/18--you'll receive a bonus box of chocolates and a $5 coupon (if you missed that announcement--check it out here http://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2018/01/sale-a-bration-freebies-plus-a-bonus.html )
Let's make the card
1. Cut 4 1/4 X 11 Bermuda Bay cardstock, score the long side at 5 1/2 (card base)
2. Cut 4 X 5 1/4 Whisper White cardstock; adhere to front of the card base with liquid glue.
3. Cut 3 7/8 X 5 1/8 Pool Party cardstock; stamp Happy Birthday (Stylized Birthday stamp) in Archival Basic Black ink at the top (see card sample)
4. Cut 3 7/8 X 2 Picture Perfect Designer Series Paper (I used the confetti design) and adhere at the bottom of the Pool Party cardstock layer with liquid glue.
5. Attach 2 pieces of Tear & Tape on the Pool Party layer right above the designer paper. Rub a dryer sheet over the card layer (can help reduce static cling) and then remove the tape paper topping. Sprinkle the Gold Glitter Flakes over the tape pressing down with your fingers to assure they adhere well. Dump off the excess and place back in the bottle. Note: I use a catch card under the cardstock when sprinkling glitter to catch the excess and easily dump back in the original container.
6. Attach 3 adhesive-backed sequins to accent the Happy Birthday.
7. Adhere the Pool Party layer to the card front with liquid glue.
Your card is ready for sending!
Here is the supply list--just click on one of the images and you'll be in my store ready to purchase your supplies for this card: