If someone is gracious enough to remember you and give you a gift--they deserve to receive a lovely thank you, right? (P.S. I don't buy the "I just don't send thank you's" because next time "I just might not give you a gift"--know what I mean? LOL
So I'm sure you are busy and this card is pretty quick...so you can jot a quick note--and the people who gave you that thoughtful gift will know you appreciate their efforts.
After the directions is the supply list--you can go into my store (Shop Now button) and place your order for what you need--remember to use this month's Host code (QU4X4PVU) and you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! produccts for each $50 you purchase in products. (and check out the retiring list since these products are only available while supplies last or 1/2/18-whichever comes first. Download Year End Sale Event US (1))
Here we go:
1. Cut 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 Pool Party cardstock, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base)
2. Cut 5 1/2 X 2 1/8 Whisper White cardstock, adhere to upper front of card base with multipurpose liquid glue.
3. Cut 2 X 5 1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock; dry emboss with4. the Quilt Top embossing folder; adhere over white cardstock with liquid glue
4. Using the snowflake die from Trim Your Stocking framelits, cut 3 snowflakes from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper; adhere to Bermuda layer with glue dots; Adhere large rhinestones to center of each snowflake.
5. Stamp 'you are too kind...thank you' (One Big Meaning stamp set) in Archival Black ink below the row of snowflakes.
Your card is completed--this one is so easy that you can make multiples in no time.
Here's the supply list--use the Shop Now button or click on one of the images below to get into my store: