Is That a New Stampin'Up! Die?
November 28, 2017
Take a look at that Christmas Gift Tag---Is That New Stampin'Up! Die?
Well, no not really...it's a really neat way to use a couple of Stampin'Up! tools that we have right now--but what an awesome way they turn out!
So to satisfy your curiosity I'll tell you what I used (later I'll give you the directions for creating this tag)--I used the Scalloped Tag Topper punch, Layering Circle Framelits and the new Everyday Label Punch. Really neat right? Plus you can crank out quite a few of these beauties in no time. So if you don't have your Christmas gift tags completed---or you find you need some more...this may be your answer!
You can click on any of the images in the supply list to go directly to my store--or you can simply click on the Shop Now button and end up in the same place...be sure to use the current Hostess code (9X7BKJNQ) and for each $50 in product that you purchase, I'll send you $5 in Stampin'Up! product as a thank you.
Here are the directions for creating the cute tag:
- Cut Real Red cardstock 4 X 4, push the cardstock into the Scalloped Tag Topper punch--yes, it WILL go in...just gently push it up over the back stop until it hits the back of the punch; then punch. Pull cardstock out. (note: I cut my cardstock a bit longer but didn't need all that cardstock)
2. Place the largest circle framlit (Layering Circle Framelits) under the scalloped top and over the remainder of the cardstock. Run this in the Big Shot up to where the framelit goes under the tag top. (sandwich: Magnetic platform, cutting pad, framelit/cardstock, cutting pad). Remove framelit. This is your tag base.
3. Cut a circle from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper with the second largest circle framelit; cut a circle from Garden Green cardstock with the 3rd largest circle framelit. Adhere the circles to the red base with glue dots.
4. Stamp the Merry Christmas label in Real Red ink (Labels to Love stamp set), punch out with the Everyday Label punch. Punch another label from Lemon Lime cardstock and adhere it under the stamped label with glue dots (turning it 90 degrees).
5. Adhere this unit to the label with dimensionals; adhere 2 Clear Faceted Gems to the Lemon lime label
6. Cut 18" of Quilted ribbon and loop through the label top.
Your label is completed
Here are the supplies--order what you need from my store--hit the Shop Now button or one of the images below: