Had so much fun Tuesday playing that I wanted to do More with Stampin'Blends Alochol Markers! If you missed my first try on Tuesday check it out here http://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2017/10/stampinup-stampin-blends-alcohol-markers.html.
Here's today's creation:
I picked a design that allowed lots of coloring and I'm finding these markers are easy and quick to use--they blend really well.
We have 12 colors (light & dark shades)--you can purchase the combo or you can purchase them individually--this means if you need to replace only of of the combo--you don't have to purchase the whole set! You can purchase all 12 combos, the bronze and ivory skin tones and the color lifter as a collection.
We now have a new stamp set plus a project kit that are ideal for using with these alchohol markers...the entire brochure is here Download StampinBlends_2017_US (1) 11-1-17
If you place your PREORDER with me before 11/1/17, you will be able to select $16 in FREE Stampin'Up! product when ou purchase the Collection + the Project Kit + the stamp set (Collection = $121.50, Project kit $25, stamp set $19, 16.55 shipping, 10.92 tax = $192.97) Note: you cannot order the Stampin'Blend products until 11/1/17.
The card directions are below followed by the supply list. You can order these supplies through my store (Shop Now button) or by clicking on one of the images below. Remember to use this month' Hostess code (CRD7YQPG) and receive $5 in product from the Holiday Mini catalog from me for each $50 in product that you purchase.
Here are the card directions:
1. Cut Cherry Cobbler cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score on the long side at 5 1/2 (cardbase)
2. Cut Pink Pirouette cardstock 3 1/2 x 4 3/4; adhere to card base with multipurpose liquid glue
3. Cut Shimmering White cardstock 3 1/4 X 4 1/2; lay this on scrap paper to prevent color leaking through onto good cardstock.
4. Stamp the flower (Remarkable You stamp set) in Memento ink (this ink only). Color stem with Old Olive Stampin'Blend and the flower with Cherry Cobbler Stampin'Blend. Remember if you want to highlight a petal--use your color lifter (it's also good for pushing color back in the line if you go out a bit during the coloring process.
5. Stamp For You (Birthday Bloom stamp set) in Memento ink next to the flower. Tie a small bow in Lemon Lime Twist ombre ribbon and adhere to stem with a glue dot. Adhere small rhinestones to the flower center. Adhere this layer to the cardfront using liquid glue.
All done! Quick and Easy--order your supplies now and contact me to place your preorder for the Stampin'Blends!