Today I'm going to show you another Do-It-Yourself Designer PaperI that you can do in 10 seconds. If you missed the post on Tuesday where we did the first one, you can check it out here http://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2017/08/create-your-own-designer-paper-in-10-seconds.html.
One of the fun characteristics of using masks is that I don't have to worry about spacing--that's all built into the mask. Those clouds are evenly spaced just right without me having to worry about it. I used Whisper White craft ink with White Embossing Powder to whiten up the clouds--and really set off that background onto which I adhere those cool balloons! This card would be great for anyone--guys, kids, teens, office workers.
I'll give you directions to create the card followed by the supply list. You can order your supplies through my store (use the Shop Now button at the right side of this blog) and remember to use those Stampin'Up! $5 coupons you earned last month and if you also use this month's Host Code (2SEBQ4GB) you will receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you purchase (that's a 10% savings, right!)
Here we go:
1. Cut 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 Soft Sky cardstock, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base)
2. Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 1/4 X 4 1/2; adhere to card base front with multipurpose liquid glue.
3. Cut 3 1/8 X 4 3/8 Soft Sky cardstock; adhere 2 corners of this to scrap paper with removable tape.
4. Stamp Happy Birthday (Balloon Celebration stamp set) in Archival Basic Black ink (see card sample)
5. Overlay the cardstock with the cloud mask and hold tightly; brayer over mask with Whisper White craft ink; gently lift up the mask. Note: avoid brayering over the greeting.
6. Sprinkle the stamped images with White Embossing Powder; heat with heat tool until shiny white. Adhere this to white layer on card front with liquid glue.
7. Punch a large balloon (Balloon Bouquet punch) from Bermuda Bay cardstock and a small balloon from Silver Glimmer paper. Cut two 6" pieces of Pool Party twine and tie a knot near the end. Adhere the unknotted ends to the back of each balloon with a glue dot. Adhere the balloons to the card front with dimensionals and glue dot the knot to the card front.
Your card is completed--grab an envelope and mail this to someone who's having a birthday!
Here's the suppy list, use the Shop Now button at the left side and order your supplies now: